Crystal Lake Elementary School community will uphold an enthusiastic, collaborative and unique learning environment where ALL are dedicated and motivated to learn to their fullest potential.
To register your child at Crystal Lake Elementary school please complete the following steps:
1. Visit the SCPS School Zone webpage to verify that your home lies within the zone for Crystal Lake Elementary.
2. View the SCPS Registration Information webpage on the SCPS website for more information and forms.
3. Complete an SCPS Registration form.
Registration Form (English) Registration Form (Spanish)
4. Bring all paperwork and required forms to the Crystal Lake Elementary office. Office hours are 7:15 a.m.- 3:15 p.m.
- Students currently enrolled in an SCPS school must withdraw from the current school prior to enrolling at Crystal Lake Elementary.
- Students not currently living within the Crystal Lake Elementary zone will need to have transfer requests approved by the SCPS Choices Department.
- All paperwork and corresponding documentation MUST be turned in before a student is able to enroll at Crystal Lake Elementary.